On Monday 30th May Primrosehill cross country course hosted a clinic with Yogi Breisner, it was attended by:
- Molly Manners Grafton PC
- Serifena Williams and Hannah Darvas Whaddon Chase PC
- Laura Carey Northampton PC
- Rebecca Mackintosh and Cameron Billing our prize winners from the Stowe Beagle Hunter Trials
- Elizabeth Richards and Ellie Darvas Bicester and Warden Hill PC
- Isobel Bradford O.B.H. PC
- Corinna Leadbetter Oakley West PC
- Rebecca Reeves and Nicole Austin H.H. PC
They all rode in groups of 3.
Despite dry conditions Primrosehill had a healthy covering of grass, presenting good conditions for the days activities. Each group of three greatly appreciated the fun way in which Yogi gave them tuition. A few showers of rain didn’t dampen anyone’s spirits: indeed we were thankful for it after all the recent dry weather.
We were all impressed with Yogi’s expertise and confidence inspiring abilities. By the end of the day every one was flying round and enjoying jumping the big log into the water.
This was a good way to kick off Primrosehill cross country courses 30th anniversary; and every one enjoyed the customary drink and buns at the end of the day.
Primrosehill was very happy to be the venue for todays sessions. We thank Yogi for his kind comment below :
“An ideal schooling course for all young horses, it uses the natural terrain to provide a wide range of inviting fences on excellent grass cover. I look forward to returning.”
We also look forward to his return.